There are no side effects. There are no adverse effects when you use hypnosis to help you quit, there are only positive changes. You won't feel irritated or be short tempered with friends or family and unlike other methods, you won't gain weight or exchange one bad habit for another.
Hypnotherapy is a safe and relaxing approach to stopping smoking which has worked so successfully for so many over the years and now it can work for you!
When you book a single stop smoking hypnosis session at Quit For Good you are choosing the easiest and most effective way to become a non-smoker.
For satellite navigation reference, the postcode for Quit For Good is OL7 9NX.
1. From Lees catch the 418 bus to Oldham.
2. From Oldham Central Bus Station catch the 409 bus heading towards Ashton Under Lyne.)
3. On the journey you will pass Park Cake bakeries on your left and Smokies hotel on your right.
4. When you pass Smokies hotel you will be going down an hill towards Daisy Nook.
5. Once you get to the bottom of the hill it then comes back up. When you get to the top of the hill you then want to leave the bus at the next stop.
6. You then want to cross the road and take your first right down Tree House Avenue. From here take your first left and this will bring you to the rear of The Old Chapel.
7. Our office Quit For Good is to the left and as a cream door with with two conifers at either side. You will see our GFM Hypnosis practice sign above the door.